- NDAA has an official partnership with the National Football League and Major League Baseball for information sharing when players are accused of crimes.
- The purpose and goal of the program is to share information when legally appropriate so that the national sports leagues may appropriately handle their investigations for player misconduct based on accurate information.
- In 2016 NDAA entered into Memorandums of Understanding with the National Football League and Major League Baseball and selected a “prosecutor liaison” in all 50 states to develop partnerships between the leagues and prosecutors across the country.
- The duties of the prosecutor-liaisons are outlined in this letter.
- The main goals of the program can be found in the “playbook”.
- An 8-minute training video describing the history of the program and the roles and responsibilities of selected prosecutor liaisons will be provided by Tracy Prior, Chair of the Domestic Violence Subcommittee of the Women’s Section. You can make this request by emailing Tracy.Prior@sdcda.org.
If you are a selected NDAA Prosecutor-Liaison please review the documents and video in steps 4-6, above.
For questions or concerns please contact Tracy Prior, Chair, Domestic Violence Subcommittee of Women’s Section of NDAA at Tracy.Prior@sdcda.org.