The National Association of Attorneys General (NAAG) recently published The Anticorruption Manual: A Guide for State Prosecutors. The book, which provides an overview of prosecuting corruption in the United States, is the first publication in 30 years dedicated to guiding prosecutors who investigate and charge public corruption crime. It is also the first-ever publication designed specifically to address the needs of state and local corruption prosecutors.
The Anticorruption Manual:
- Provides tools and tips for prosecutors initiating or managing a corruption investigation.
- Outlines the mechanics of real-world corruption cases, often written by the prosecutors who investigated and charged these cases.
- Highlights the ethical, statutory, and constitutional limits and obligations most likely to arise in corruption prosecutions, including how to balance the public’s interest in a case with the defendant’s right to a fair trial.
- Explains various civil and administrative remedies that may be effective in corruption cases.
NDAA members can purchase the book for $75 (a 40% discount off list price)!
- Visit the NAAG website.
- Click Purchase Now!
- Select number of copies and Add to Cart
- In cart, enter NDAA2021 in the Discount Codes field.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for bulk discount on orders over 100 copies.