This webinar has been sponsored by:
As a Prosecutor, the demands placed on you are rising every day. But while demands are growing, your staff and resources aren’t. Do these problems sound familiar to you?
- Evidence from law enforcement agencies arriving in too many ways – CDs, DVDs, thumb drives, digital systems – bogging down the intake process
- Too much time wasted collecting and requesting evidence, downloading and uploading data, manually scanning case files
- Not knowing when new evidence if available – constantly checking and re-checking to ensure you have complete evidence
- Lacking tools to readily play videos and redact documents
- Spending too much time making physical copies of evidence to provide to defense
- Discovery backlogs – struggling to meet strict disclosure deadlines
Register for this webinar and learn how Digital Evidence Management is transforming the justice system. See how your prosecutors office can benefit by:
- Receiving all evidence securely and electronically
- Automating manual processes around evidence management and discovery and get more time back in your day
- Ensuring complete evidence and always know when new evidence is available
- Empowering your team with tools that make redaction and playing every video seamless and easy
- Sharing evidence with defense teams electronically with full tracking
- Reducing backlogs and discovery timelines
Registration for this event is free!