This webinar has been sponsored by:
As a Prosecutor, the demands placed on you are rising every day. But while demands are growing, your staff and resources aren’t. Do these problems sound familiar to you?
- Evidence from law enforcement agencies arriving in too many ways – CDs, DVDs, thumb drives, digital systems – bogging down the intake process
- Too much time wasted collecting and requesting evidence, downloading and uploading data, manually scanning case files
- Not knowing when new evidence if available – constantly checking and re-checking to ensure you have complete evidence
- Lacking tools to readily play videos and redact documents
- Spending too much time making physical copies of evidence to provide to defense
- Discovery backlogs – struggling to meet strict disclosure deadlines
Register to attend this webinar on November 18th and learn how Digital Evidence Management is transforming the justice system. See how your prosecutors office can benefit by:
- Receiving all evidence securely and electronically
- Automating manual processes around evidence management and discovery and get more time back in your day
- Ensuring complete evidence and always know when new evidence is available
- Empowering your team with tools that make redaction and playing every video seamless and easy
- Sharing evidence with defense teams electronically with full tracking
- Reducing backlogs and discovery timelines
Scheduling Conflict? Register and you’ll receive a link to the recorded webinar to watch at your convenience. Registration for this event is free!